Thursday, May 27, 2010

Media Log #8

With almost anything there are brand names some names that are really stupid and funny at the same time just to get your attention on the product. There are well known brand names that you see allot in stores, for example wrangler, a very well known western brand name. Brand names almost all the time go with what the product is which can define some ones image of there life. Many people base other people on they wear how they wear it and what brand the clothes are. An example for a skater is Alpinestars, I use this brand to just because i like the colour and it was the style I was looking for. There are lots of people that get bullied for not wear good looking clothes or unknown brand names. All the clothes that I wear I believe give me a positive image because the way dress doesn't look like i am from the street or have no money. Brand names can decide on a buyers chose which could make or brake a store.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you when you say that if you wear nice clothes then you won't get bullied rather then if you don't wear nice clothes.

    ReplyDelete