Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Media Log #3

Males and females in are society today, usually have different roles and interests. Even way back in the past men and woman had certain roles in what they had to do in daily stuff. That is still being patrade today. Many woman like to do the jobs that require allot of work or paper work and men like the jobs that are more laid back and lot less paper work. When a woman gets a gift it is usually jewelry or something cute and cuttle. When guys get a gift it usually is something they can play with or use on a daily basses. Men and woman can both play sports but it usually patrade that men are better then woman except for sports that mainly girls go into, like dance and gymnastics. I think that any sex can be good at any sport. You cannot look if they are a male or female. On my hockey team some girls wanted to join because they did play hockey the past were there was no hitting. But are coach said to them that they are to weak and that they should go join a girls hockey team because this team is for guys only. When i was 12 i stayed over at uncles farm while my parents were away. I was playing with with my cousin who was 4 years older and a girl. I don't remember what we were doing but I remember my uncle saying that this is for girls come and shot some pidgins in the barn. Well I said later and shot them later. Nobody has ever heard this story, so there was nobody to judge me on my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment